Residential Leasehold Management Services
This is a summary of the services we can offer within our contract with clients.
We will tailor a contract to meet your specific requirements.
If there is anything not listed but that you consider necessary for your development then it can almost always be accommodated.
Please browse through the list below.
We are confident you will find our services are comprehensive and completely transparent.
- Assessing and agreeing service charges.
- Invoicing and collecting, responding to queries and pursuing debts.
- Recording payments and administering bank accounts.
- Paying invoices, bills, insurance premiums and keeping records.
- Maintaining/producing financial records and reports.
- Liaising with Directors and Accountants for annual accounts.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns.
- Providing financial statements to leaseholders and responding to queries.
- Registering change of ownership and keeping contact details.
- Issuing share certificates.
- Keeping register and records and responding to enquiries.
- Advising owners on contents of lease.
- Advising Directors on their responsibilities.
- Responding to leaseholder/Director/Authorities queries.
- Meeting Directors as necessary, taking and preparing minutes.
- Arranging and attending AGM and/or EGM, taking and preparing minutes.
- Booking premises for meetings.
- Distributing AGM/EGM notices, voting and proxy forms to leaseholders.
- Appointing gardeners, cleaners and similar providers for regular services.
- Providing specifications were necessary and organising maintenance and repairs.
- Obtaining specifications for major works and submitting quotes to Clients.
- Liaising with contractors and monitoring works in progress.
- Arranging re-building valuations periodically and ensuring cover is maintained.
- Dealing with insurance claims.
- Providing copies of insurance schedule to parties entitled.
- Arranging Directors and Officers insurance.
- Liasing with Client on breaches of the lease.
- Advising leaseholders and assisting with enforcement of the terms of the lease.
- Site visits – minimum 12 per year.
- Site meetings with leaseholders/Directors as required.
- Site meeting with contractors.
- Risk assessments and reports.
- Liaising with police/neighbourhood watch as required.
- Dealing with adjacent property problems as required.
- Dealing with service providers.
- Dealing with parking issues as appropriate.
- Registering and complying with the Data Protection Act.
- Acting as Company Secretary.
- Complying with Companies Act.
- Statutory filing and registrations of charges at Companies House.
- Keeping registers as required by Companies Act.